Wednesday 23 May 2007

Hello Indian Blog Fans!!

.. erm just in case the lovely 'Times of India' Intelligent Pune readers have sailed their way here .. a big hello from me and welcome! I love being in India, and Pune is a smashing place.

A short while ago I received a mail asking if my earlier blog entry 'its a crappy business' could be featured in their 'aint bloggin brilliant' (or some such name), of course I agreed but was more than a little stunned to have proof that anyone was actually reading this nonsense, apart from my dad (and John at work.. hi John!)

So, fame at last.


3 comments:

offgasser said...

Hi Dazz.
Just to let ya know you got more than your Dad & John reading all your ( put it nicely Paul ) Stories on India !! and all your adventures not just the very graphic one on erm not Bloging o I know, it was Boging and pebble Dashing He he.
Well its about time you got down to some work at last. Make sure you take it all in and don’t just scam your way through .. cough cough erm. Then you make loads o dosh when you get back and you will be able to take me out for a beer or three and tell me all about it.
Well just to let you know that I am off work. Been at the Hospital nearly 5 hr today. I dun one of my knees in. I will tell you all the details later.
Well I will go check me e-mail now to see if you send a reply mate he he ….. you take care and don’t have too many Curries as ya may have to spend too long in’t little boys room instead of at your PC …..lol
Cheers for now mate……Paul & Julie ….

Unknown said...

Hi mate,

Your blog has been read by lots of people, i emailed the world with your indian toilet humour and many people have said you should write a book !! You really should !!

Unknown said...

You are still the funniest bloke I know. Your mental-diarrhea about constipation was really an entertaining read. Write a book! :o)I'll buy it.